Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Musing

I thought I'd share some verses with you guys: Proverbs 3:5-6, Philippians 4:6-7, and Philippians 4:13. 

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

These three verses have really been speaking to me in the past few weeks. God's been showing me that, yes, things in my life are changing and new, but if I trust in Him He'll take care of everything. He's showing me to not be anxious about anything at all- not even small things-, and that I really cando all things through Christ who strengthens me. These verses have been really encouraging, giving me the peace each day when I start my day. It's just a good reminder that when I lay everything down at the feet of Jesus I have nothing to worry about- He'll take care of me and the situation I might be going through. All I have to do is trust Him and remember that it'll be alright in the end. 

I don't know about you guys, but I find this really encouraging! I hope you do too! 

Have a great week!

God bless, 
Elyssa =)

No comments:

Post a Comment