Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sanctus Real The Redeemer

The first time I heard this song I instantly fell in love with it. I've followed Sanctus Real pretty much from the beginning because of my sister, but really hadn't listened to their latest album, Pieces of a Real Heart, since it came out last year. But I had followed the lead singer, Matt Hammit, and his wife as they had their baby boy, who was born with a heart defect a little over a year ago. Their story is amazing, and I encourage you guys to Google it. It's more proof of how amazing God is!

My favorite part of this song is, "I don't have every answer in life, but I'm trusting You one day at a time. 'Cause You can make a weak heart stay alive forever." At this point in life I wish I had answers to some of my questions, yet I don't. But like the song says, "I'm trusting You one day at a time." If I didn't trust God with all of my problems, I honestly think I'd be crazy right now. I just have to take one day at a time and not think about what the future might hold.

I encourage all of you to listen to this song, to relate it to your life. The lead singer wrote it because of what he and his wife knew about their baby boy being born with a heart defect, but it can also relate to my life where direction is concerned. I really feel that this album (now that I've actually listened to the whole thing, lol) has relateable songs on it, and that it can encourage and cheer anyone up that needs it. So if you know Sanctus Real but haven't heard their new album, or even if you have no idea who they are, check this song out! I hope you enjoy it!

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." ~Matthew 6:34

God bless,
Elyssa =)

No comments:

Post a Comment